Synergy Square 3, Genome Valley
Hyderabad – 500078
Building 3600 is an upcoming research building focused on pharma and biotech labs.
- Area of 180,000 square feet.
- G+4 structure with North, South and West wings.
- One wing dedicated for biotechnology activities.
- Accommodate activities including simple protein / MAbs, viral inoculated / plasma-derived cytotoxins, toxins / potent compounds and liposomes subject to statutory approvals.
- Support BSL 3 activities to handle risk level 3 microorganisms.
Facilities at a Glance
- West wing – Floor plates measuring 12,000 square feet
- Floor to floor height and live load to carry out upstream and downstream activities including support laboratory spaces
- Segregated personnel/material movements, variety of supply and exhaust provisions
- Utilities such as water, chiller, nitrogen, vacuum, compressed air and BMS to integrate with tenant GMP requirements
- Biomedical waste management, common storage, zoning, and environmental discharge