Synergy Square 1, Genome Valley
Hyderabad – 500078
A first of its kind Biotechnology Incubation Centre, designed, constructed and operated specifically for emerging and mid-scale companies, MN iHub focuses on accelerating the commercialization of new technologies; nurturing and mentoring emerging ventures; and assisting new enterprises to forge appropriate linkages within the industry, academia and governments.
Built and maintained on a PPP model, MN iHub offers best-in-class, plug-and-play, modal laboratory suites, business centres and offices, supported by a wide range of shared scientific and testing equipment, an analytical and instrumentation laboratory and other support services available to tenant companies without any substantial upfront investment.
Facilities at a Glance
- 500 SF to 5000 SF, each equipped with facilities such as hot and soft water, compressed air, steam, vacuum, etc.; and fitted with high quality modular laboratory furniture. Every suite offers access to a wide range of instruments and analytical equipment for the laboratory on shared-use basis
- State-of-the-art Pilot Plant facilities for: Cell Culture Fermentation System (30 litre), Microbial Fermentation System (20 litre), and Microbial Fermentation System (200 litre)
- Access to a Common Analytical and Instrumentation laboratory on a pay-per-use basis. Existing equipment includes: Gas Chromatography (GC) | Polarimeter | Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Machine | Water Purification System Freezer (80°C) | AKTA (Protein Purification) | Autoclave | Lyophilizer | Refrigerated Centrifuge | Mettler Electronic Analytical Balance | Gel-Doc | Electrophoresis equipment | pH Meter • Conductivity Meter | Refrigerated Incubator Shaker | Spectroquant
- Access to Advanced Analytical & Characterization Resource (AACR) facility, which includes equipment like: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy (500 MHz) | Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LCMS) High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) | Multi-Mode Reader
- State-of-the-art conference and meeting rooms are available in various sizes (4-seater, 6-seater and 12-seater), all furnished with audio-visual facilities. Other available spaces includes Training hall (42-seater); Resting room for scientists; Storage space / Solvent space; Flexible dining cum training room
- MN iHub offers 100% power backup, security, abundant parking and efficient waste disposal and building management systems